65' Donzi for Sale
Owner Price Reduction -- $349k!
Direct Sale from Owner & Willing to Trade Up!
We are selling this vessel direct. Please complete the form below and we will contact you... no brokers please.
You can also contact Mike for more information at 516-238-6417.
- Master, starboard, V-berth, and crew.
- Sleep 6 in five beds, plus 2 in crew for 8 total.
- Three heads, one in each master and crew.
- 2 Detroit Diesel 16-92's; 1500 HP.
- 23 knot cruise at 1850, top end 30.
- Non-DDEC; no electronics to fail.
- Port rebuilt in 2005 by Western Branch Diesel in Norfolk, VA.
- Regular service by Palm Beach Power.
- Northen Lights 32 KW; new in 2003.
Engine Room Particulars
- The mains and all mechanical systems have had a realistic open check book.
- Captain maintained: current captain of four years was a Viking Yachts Service Center mechanic/captain for three years prior to running the vessel.
- All zincs, fluid changes, regular maintanence, and preventative maintenance have been a top priority.
- New AGM batteries in 2007 installed at Jarrett Bay Boatworks during drydock.
- New main engine mounts in 2005. Full engine/shaft alignment by Viking Service Center.
- The list continues... because nothing is more irritating than a canceled trip because the boat needs mechanical service.
- 4 cells holding 1100 usable gallons.
- Tanks polished in 2007.
- Center cell removed in 1989 and converted to an insulated fish box which holds more than 2000 pounds of fish and ice. Best fish box ever!
- 270 gallons.
- New holding tanks in 2003, new overboard discharge pump in 2008.
- Vacuflush heads; crew head has issue-free manual pump system.
- New Cruisair A/C systems in 2003, new 110/240 cooling pumps in 2008.
- New Maxwell Windless in 2006.
- In deck live well (50 gallons) re-done in 2008, 12V and 110 inflow pumps, macerator drain, and all hoses.
- Furuno 48 mile radar with chart plotter.
- Simrad color echo sounder.
- Dual ICOM VHF.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Release offset fighting chair rebuilt in 2008.
- All major systems: steering, running gear, propulsion, electronics, bilge pumps, climate control, and safety gear have been inspected and updated as needed so that they perform as expected. All minor systems including but not limited to cockpit bait freezer, deck and spreader lights, under rail blue LED rope lighting, salt water wash down, and others also perform as expected.
- Many captains are great fisherman, many can park the boat on a dime, but few have the in-depth experience as a systems mechanic at a top yard working for a top manufacturer. The Sea Deuce shows it!